February 16th: -3.4 lbs = Total Loss: 21.6 lbs I'm Committed!
February 9th: -1.2 lbs = Total Loss: 18.2 lbs I'm Committed!
February 2nd: -3.1 lbs = Total Loss: 17 lbs I'm Committed!
January 2014: -6.2 lbs = Total Loss: 13.9 lbs Not bad, but I know I can do better.
December 2013: 0.9 lbs = Total Loss: 7.7 lbs Christmas happened.
November 2013: -2.4 lbs = Total Loss: 6.8 lbs Kind of committed.
October 2013: -4.4 lbs = Total Loss: 4.4 lbs Kind of committed.
- Lose 25 pounds -> Get my hair cut and dyed.
- Lose 50 pounds -> Buy a new swim suit and go to the beach or swimming pool (if during winter).
- Lose 75 pounds -> Go rent a cabin by the beach for a weekend.
- Lose 100 pounds -> Go on a real Vacation!
Healthy Me (non # related) Goals:
- 16 - 20 workouts in one month -> Find an inexpensive (used) treadmill to have at home.
- Fit into regular size pants -> Buy two new pairs.
- Completely kick Soda -> Board the pups and go for a fun day/night trip with PC.
- Cook and eat a new vegetarian meal every week for a month -> Go for a pedicure.
- Take vitamins every day for one full month (no misses) -> Have a drive-in movie date with PC.
- Get under 200 lbs -> Go to Vegas for a weekend!
- Eat well enough that my heartburn goes away -> Go hiking with the family!
- Lose enough weight to feel comfortable on horse back -> Go horseback riding.
- Eliminate most sugar from diet and substitute with raw -> Buy a good pair of running shoes and start training for 5K.
- Run a 5K -> Buy a new bathing suit.
- Eat at home every day for a week -> Movie Date with my hunny!
- Eat at home every day for a month -> Buy a new piece of cookware/bakeware.
- Be comfortable with my upper arms -> Find a sleeveless summer dress I love, and wear it.
- Fit comfortably in airplane seats -> Go on a trip somewhere!
- Fit comfortably in jeans -> Buy a new pair!